Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    I've seen a dress with dew toes on it...they were all in a straight row and it looked NICE:D . The top was a vest with applique on it and the bottom was appliqued between the rows of dew claws. i wanted to make one myself...but could never find enough.

Leave a comment:

• tiBBy
    replied
    Arnt dew toes the lil toes in the back of the hoof? cuz if you use the front hooves, the would be too BIG! I think anywayz...dew toes are the tiny hooves, and they look and sound TIGHT! Dont see too many dresses w/ dew toes tho....i think...if you do make a dress of this sort...keep it simple...velvet...beads..somptin...otherwise it jus wont look right. GOOD LUCK W/YA DRESS! Post a pic...somptin..hee,hee....

Leave a comment:

• ABENEWA KWE
    replied
    yeah ... what are dew toes???? im sooooo confused... lol

Leave a comment:

• ndnmba
    replied
    Prairie Rose White used to have two dresses made like that. They had a really cool special for her in Whitefish Bay Pow-Wow back in 91 or so.

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Re: dew toes.....hmmmmmm

Originally posted by nena
    i fought i saw some dew toes on that dew that went wunning by, did you ma................mmm is that some new kinda wanimal?? LOLhow many dews does it ake to do a dwess?? sorry gettin carried away.........lata
    Too much coffee! :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Re: dew toes.....hmmmmmm

Originally posted by nena
    i fought i saw some dew toes on that dew that went wunning by, did you ma................mmm is that some new kinda wanimal?? LOLhow many dews does it ake to do a dwess?? sorry gettin carried away.........lata
    *LMAO*

Leave a comment:

• eagleclan22
    replied
    You mean Deer Toes right?

Well anyways I seen a girl before who used to have a dress like that.. It looked alright. and yeah they were in striaght rows.:)

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    what are dew toes?

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    My dad and I were working on some for my next dress (before he passed). I ended up giving em away save for one that will go on the last row.

Are you talkin about the dew claws (back) or the deer toes (front)? I guess it depends on the style of dress your making (design wise). Never seen em in straight rows, always chevrons.

Leave a comment:

• nena
    replied
    dew toes.....hmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• hidatsawmn26
    Guest started a topic dew toes...

dew toes...

ive rarely seen jingle dresses with dew toes...for my new jingle dress (like i dont have enough of them) im thinking of adding dew toes,,,i dont want my jingle dress to look gordy so how should i even start this...should i add them just as fringe on under arm and on the bottom part? and how many should i buy? has anyone of ya girls ever used dew toes on yar jingle dress?-becca

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.