Different Hair Ribbons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Hair Ribbons

Hey Everyone! I have a question! Lately I have been wearing "ribbon drops" (thats what I call them) at the end of my braids and I was wondering if anyone has ever used anything besides ribbon?? I found some holographic christmas tinsel and I thought that they look pretty cool as drops, but I don't know if I should make them or not. . Any Idea's or Suggestions?? :24:
    ~Lifes A Garden, Dig It~

I have ribbon and mink wraps, but I've seen shoelaces, flag tape,chainette fringe, and tinsel.

Tinsel's cool as long as it stays together and doesn't end up all over the arena.
    Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

Re: Different Hair Ribbons

Originally posted by Shake_It04
      Hey Everyone! I have a question! Lately I have been wearing "ribbon drops" (thats what I call them) at the end of my braids and I was wondering if anyone has ever used anything besides ribbon?? I found some holographic christmas tinsel and I thought that they look pretty cool as drops, but I don't know if I should make them or not. . Any Idea's or Suggestions?? :24:
      hya fellow ohioan...only sayin that cuz im from ohio...why im here i will never know*rofl* what are ribbon drops? ya mean ribbon fringe?yay personally i dont like useing ribbons cuz they fringe too easily but if i got nothing else i'll use them...ususally i use white soft deerskin laces cuz they last longer...becca

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X