jingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jingle

WHO DO U THINK HAS THE BEST STYLE IN WOMENS JINGLE? AND WHO DO U SEE ALL OVER THE POWWOW TRAIL??

SECRET GARDEN

The ones I like to watch dance are Della Big Hair-Stump & Yvette Ewalk (is that her last name?) They are really light on their feet and have a lot of foot work.
    :49:

Comment

I think Jennifer Hamilton-Youngbird is one of the best. But also I like Denise One Star going ol' skool.

Comment

Bestestest

There are a couple to name but many that are out there. I like the way Grace Pushatonequah ( sorry if spelled wrong) , Cepa Two eagles, Jaycene Windyboy (when she danced jingle) dance & they have there own styles. And not too wild...........thats a distraction (wildness).;) :p :D
        Peace , love, and frybread Grease !!!!

Comment

My fav's are: Yvette Ewalk, Jennifer Hamilton, B.j. Hughes, Nona Goodeagle, Denise One Star, Diane Derosier, and really old school: Dana Runsabove. Tarissa Spoonhunter is good,too. So is Alana Baker. Heck, they are all pretty good out there.

Comment

I travel to powwows in az only so I would have to say my fav. jingle dancers are (not in any speacial order):
            Challis Besto
            Urselia Kanuho
            Jennifer Hamilton
            Tahnee Williams

Comment

Originally posted by southern_apache_girl
              I travel to powwows in az only so I would have to say my fav. jingle dancers are (not in any speacial order):
              Challis Besto
              Urselia Kanuho
              Jennifer Hamilton
              Tahnee Williams
              Hey I heard of those ladies before, I pow wow in the four corners region since the middle of last year. I'll have to put down my lil sis, Candice Atene, she's a fancy but jingle is nothing new to her and she can jingle with the best of them 'til her fancy outfit is completed. You Go Sis!
              "I Ahula Ula"
              Enjoying the ride.
              BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

top 10 jigglers

1. Jennifer Hamilton-Youngbear
                2. B.J. McDaniel
                3. Yvette Ewalk
                4. Denise One Starr
                5. Dianne Deroiser
                6. Henrietta McGurk
                7. Tarissa Spoonhunter
                8. Willow Jack
                9. Harriet Newman
                10. Jennifer Jones

Comment

I went to a pow wow out west (in Canada) and I was really impressed by one dancer. She danced real traditional.. no plumes... no fan.. and she kept her steps close to the ground. It was nice to see. I think her name was Alanna Tootoosis.
                  ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

hello well i like Marie Dreaver cuz she real light on her feet and she flows nice, Jackie Klein she got some nice outfits, Maria Belisle, Lisa Lavallee and lots of others jus dunno their names....
                    peace n luv on da powwow trail!

Comment

These are just a few of my favorites! They all have their own style and some really nice outfits.

Yvette Ewalk
                      Chepa Two Eagles
                      Rowena Roberts
                      Della Big Hair-Stump
                      :)

Comment

Jingle

Well..........I don't think there is one best out there. Everybody is good. Yvette, Chappa, BJ, Diane, Lisa Roberts........there is soo much.

Ol' Style is good too...............Just the ones that are really crazy on their feet, that should be fancy dancers are too much!

It depends on where u are from.......out east theres Lisa Lavalee, Jackie Klien, Marie and a whole bunch of jamming jinglers.

Ontario(here) there is a lot too. Rolanda and Madge White, Charlene Klein, the older ones like Isobel White(hoowaa) and Caroline........There are so much.

There is also Dorothy Crowfeather, Gabbie Assiniboine, Elaine Medicine, Alana Tootoosis, there are so many.

All the jingle dress danceers are good, I think thats the toughest contest to judge.

Buy the way i invite all the Jinglers to attend the Treaty #3 powwow in Kenora Ontario, April 12 13 14, 2002.:Angel: :Angel:

Comment

Well since i LOVE :2: to travel i know all the good dancers there is to know.....like yvette ewack, jennifer hamilton, dorothy crowfeather, jackie klein, tarissa spoon hunter who can kick butt by the way:Chatter, and in teens would be yokelot c. chalic b. and kendra r. and another would be my good friend leslie morton.:Angel: well buh bye all
                          IM THE BEST IM THE BEST!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X