Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jingle Dream

Dreams... Dreams... Dreams...

I had a dream a while back about a jingle dress. I dance in another category... but in this dream.. I chose the jingle dress instead. Think it means anything? I own one but I've never worn it. I guess, I never felt ready for it.

Any dream analyzers out there?
    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Hey Miss,

I can't tell you what your dream meant but I can say one thing, in all honesty, if it's meant for you to have, it'll come.

Take care
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Hi,
      Have to agree with SO on this. If that is your way, it will happen.

Sometimes when a person dreams of jingle it may mean that a healing is taking place or needs to take place in an area in their life.

No person can tell you what YOUR dream means for YOU. That is for you to discover.
      Yes, some people have been known to interpret, but they have to know you and your life situations to be of any help to you. I just don't see that happening on a board like this. Sorry.
      Last edited by Mato Winyan; 01-17-2002, 11:06 AM.
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Sooooo... Mato... where should I start? Do you wanna know my life story? hehehe.. :Angel2

I will take this dream as a sign that I am ready to start dancing in a jingle dress. I just thought I'd put a post up on here. I wasn't really expecting anyone to start analyzing it. :Chatter such serious ppl they have on here.

Thanx for ur input tho nishnabs! Much appreciated.. :)

Comment

Now that its been brought up, I had a dream last night. I seen several jingle dancers. Maybe someone can tell me why I seen more than one.
          V.W

Comment

Any dream analyzers out there?

Sorry if I misunderstood, when I read this I thought that is what you were asking for.
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Ok...I talked to a friend whose niece through marriage happens to be Ojibway from Ontario. If you had a dream of a jingle dress , then you are meant to dance jingle. Also, do you remember the color of the dress in your dream? If so, then thats the color you make your dress. I don't know if all of you believe this, but this is what I was taught. And I had a dream about 3 nights ago with more than one jingle dancer in it. I've been dancing jingle for almost 4 years and it took me this long to have a dream. My sister has had a dream of seeing herself dancing jingle and this was also already after she had started dancing. My friend's Ojibway niece always danced fancy shawl and she had been waiting a long time and hoping that she would dream of a jingle dress so that she could start dancing jingle. Well, when she was pregnant w/ her daughter, she had a dream of a jingle dress. I just thought I would share this w/ everyone. Has anyone else had the same experience?
              V.W

Comment

Well.. juss look out for a jingle dress dancer in green/turquoise-ish coloured dress. :) My mom had one of me a few years ago... she drew out what the dress looked like. It's cool.. She saw the design and I saw the colours.

Thanx for u input.. Vicki.

Comment

Your welcome. :) Good luck w/ your dancing.
                  V.W

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X