What a good price for jingles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SuzzeQ4
    sizing question
    by SuzzeQ4
    My eldest daughter received permission some time ago to be a Jingle Dress dancer, and has been learning a lot about it. I am finally getting around to her dress. The one question I have that I can't get a good answer on is this: number of jungles for her size (I am not asking about the 365 myth, just...
    06-28-2010, 11:13 PM
  • nativ_5_o
    unfit jingle dress
    by nativ_5_o
    my daughter cheyenne was jingle dancing for awhile, someone hurt her feelings really bad at a powwow and she never felt the same about dancing. An elder yanked her out of the arena and took her off to the side and told her that she and her family were disrespecting the dance and that her dress was...
    05-02-2003, 02:01 PM
  • millsdrumming
    making a jingle dress
    by millsdrumming
    Boojoo,
    Well here i go. I have gottem my pattern for my daughter's dress and I am sort of confused. Thiswill be the first time I have made adress from a pattern...well the first time making a dress period. lol
    Well any ways I knowwhat the dress looks like, butin the pattern it talks...
    07-26-2002, 11:30 PM
  • racchr
    Making a Jingle Dress for my toddler HELP!
    by racchr
    Ok so i have never really sewn before... I have but nothing like a dress. My baby is 16 months and im making her first jingle dress. Ive heard that cotton is the best material to use.. (is this correct) Is there a place to get a SIMPLE pattern to follow?? Also i am looking for the name of a certain...
    05-15-2013, 04:01 PM
  • NDNsweety33
    my daughter wants to dance jingle maybe.... Help!!
    by NDNsweety33
    My almost 5 yr old daughter has been asking me to make her a jingle dress for almost a year now. The problem is when she was younger (about 2 ) she had a jingle dress made for her and she only danced in it once, any other time she didn't want to put it on or dance. I know she's grown up but even now...
    11-07-2007, 02:12 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X