red jingle dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rodond
    elk tooth dress
    by rodond
    just got 3 yards of red broadcloth want to make a elk tooth dress but all the dresses i can remember were made with blue ,or do they use red too?
    08-03-2009, 07:04 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Jingle Dress Design
    by cherokeemom06
    I have been praying about this and here is the dress that I have come up with. It looks bright red and black but that's because I could only find those colors. The actual color scheme will be navy blue (where the black is) and a dark brick red (where the bright red is). The white trim around where the...
    03-06-2008, 10:13 AM
  • Haliwa Indian Gal
    Is it Allowed!
    by Haliwa Indian Gal
    Hey Jingle Dancers,
    If I see a Jingle Dress I really like that is for sale on the internet,but doesn't look quite like I want it or not the perfect fit,and I print it out and get- say my aunt-to make it using the same concept and style but adding on and a different...
    01-07-2002, 09:54 PM
  • LILfawn
    Jingle dress colors???????
    by LILfawn
    My daughter only have a buckskin southern style and black and red are not used especially for my family colors. since jingle is neww and all colors are open , do you yhink i could use black and red? my daughters name is raven so i wanted a black dress and to adorn her with black feathers with her cordinating...
    04-15-2006, 10:37 PM
  • WhoMe
    Jingle Dress Healing Ceremony
    by WhoMe
    I don't think I have ever seen a healing ceremony advertised on powwows.com before.

Jingle Dress Healing Ceremony

Bemidji is right in the heart of Anishinabe country. Anybody know about this?

Can anybody come and be healed?
    06-21-2010, 02:32 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X