Looking for a Young Girls Jingle Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Young Girls Jingle Dress

I'm looking for a jingle dress for a little Kiowa girl (age 10), who decided she wants to do that rather than cloth.

I don't have time to make her one this season, and thought maybe someone might have one that their kids grew out of and maybe wanted to sell? Or know of someone who does? I can whip up the leggins.

She loves purple and pink, but what little girl doesn't. :)

Thanks for your help.

I am willing to take some orders for the comin season. I can work pretty fast, and do it custom. PM me if you are interested.
    NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Looking for an Outfit

Hello, I am looking for an outfit for my 4year old daughter. I don't know how to make my own but would like to buy one. She likes pink and baby blue. Thank You, Shoogie :indian1: :49:

Comment

young dresses

My 1st 90 point ride! I think I'll remember it!

Comment

Young Girls Jingle

My daughter and I have a bit of time to put together an outfit or two, young girl's Jingle dress.
          Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jingledancer_1997
            Looking for different jingle dress outfit designs
            by jingledancer_1997
            i am helping my little girl make her out fit but i am looking for different designs for her and i would reallt appreciate it if anyone had a cool designs for me to look at or any ideas for her out fit she is 8yrs old thank you
            03-11-2006, 05:51 PM
          • Aaliyahxo
            Looking for jingle dress
            by Aaliyahxo
            Hi I'm looking for a jingle dress under 200 my parents are living on a fixed Income and we can't afford to make one or buy one real expensive. Size; women's 14/15
            (Wasn't sure where to post this)
            01-28-2014, 11:27 AM
          • DESANIE
            Looking for jingle dress
            by DESANIE
            I'm looking for a jingle dress for my 9 yr old daugther, she is about a size 11/12.

I'm hoping to find one soon, so she could dance at a Pow-wow that's coming up. She outgrew the dresses she has now. Maybe someone out there has a dress that is not being used anymore, I'm willing to pay...
            09-02-2004, 03:25 PM
          • Vicki
            Looking for someone to make jiongle dresses
            by Vicki
            Well, my sister and I didn't start those dresses. It was bad timing. But what I need to know is....is there someone any of you know who lives close to Louisiana, like in Texas or Mississippi who can make a very awesome looking jingle dress for me and my sister?The patterns are already cut out. Anyone...
            05-12-2002, 03:57 PM
          • Tess Lone Elk
            Looking to purchase jingle dress
            by Tess Lone Elk
            My 12 yrs. old daughter is thinking of switching over from fancy shawl (she has 2 outfits) to jingle...before I invest in making a outfit for her, does anyone have a "older", "practice" jingle dress they would like to sell to me? Daughter is a sz. 16 kid, or a small woman size....
            04-15-2002, 01:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X