Looking for a Young Girls Jingle Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jingledancer_1997
    Looking for different jingle dress outfit designs
    by jingledancer_1997
    i am helping my little girl make her out fit but i am looking for different designs for her and i would reallt appreciate it if anyone had a cool designs for me to look at or any ideas for her out fit she is 8yrs old thank you
    03-11-2006, 05:51 PM
  • Aaliyahxo
    Looking for jingle dress
    by Aaliyahxo
    Hi I'm looking for a jingle dress under 200 my parents are living on a fixed Income and we can't afford to make one or buy one real expensive. Size; women's 14/15
    (Wasn't sure where to post this)
    01-28-2014, 11:27 AM
  • DESANIE
    Looking for jingle dress
    by DESANIE
    I'm looking for a jingle dress for my 9 yr old daugther, she is about a size 11/12.

I'm hoping to find one soon, so she could dance at a Pow-wow that's coming up. She outgrew the dresses she has now. Maybe someone out there has a dress that is not being used anymore, I'm willing to pay...
    09-02-2004, 03:25 PM
  • Vicki
    Looking for someone to make jiongle dresses
    by Vicki
    Well, my sister and I didn't start those dresses. It was bad timing. But what I need to know is....is there someone any of you know who lives close to Louisiana, like in Texas or Mississippi who can make a very awesome looking jingle dress for me and my sister?The patterns are already cut out. Anyone...
    05-12-2002, 03:57 PM
  • Tess Lone Elk
    Looking to purchase jingle dress
    by Tess Lone Elk
    My 12 yrs. old daughter is thinking of switching over from fancy shawl (she has 2 outfits) to jingle...before I invest in making a outfit for her, does anyone have a "older", "practice" jingle dress they would like to sell to me? Daughter is a sz. 16 kid, or a small woman size....
    04-15-2002, 01:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X