What happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

What happened to Jingle dress dancers like Alanna Baker? Prairie Rose LIttle sky White? Duanna Red Elk-La Plant? Geneva Morsette?
    yes or no
    66.67%
    don't care
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

mystique

yes i care!!!

i still see alannah baker at the canada pow-wows. she's still dancing and still placing.
    i havent seen duanna dance in awhile. she's my all time favorite dancer. i heard she was dancing at a pow-wow in rapid city. i can't wait to see her dance again. all these ladies are beautiful dancers. they have a style of there own and i hope to see all of them dancing this summer.

Comment

I see Prairie Rose Littlesky/White almost everyday. I think she dances once in a while, but she dont look in shape to make it through a whole summer. Thats what happens when you have kids. :)

Comment

YUP I CARE

I'M JUST HOPEING TO SEE THESE LADYS OVER THIS COMING SUMMER TIME. THESE ARE SOME LADYS THAT I REALLY LIKE TO SEE THEM DANCE.:)

Comment

Alana

Allana Baker Tootoosis is back home in Poundmaker now. Yes she is still dancning goot as ever. Poundmaker is in Saskatchewan Canada. AKA God's Country. About 45 minutes West of North Battleford sask.
          Only God can Judge Me

Comment

Thank You to Alana for keeping the old style jingle alive all these years.

She is still placing over here in Canada:Angel2

Fantasitic!!!!!:clap:
            Believe in who you are!

Be Proud!

Stay connected!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X