How much wouldyou charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lakota_winyan
    a fully beaded outfit
    by Lakota_winyan
    How much would you charge for everything..moccs/sidedrops/cuffs/legbands/armbands/partially beaded breechcloth....

if they provided all the materials????? if not????
    11-20-2008, 03:30 PM
  • mom2ndngirls
    beaded drop
    by mom2ndngirls
    Okay. Ya'll did such a good job helping with the other question on here so I will ask you mine. I have been doing beadwork for a lady for 3 years now. Now her daughter-in-law is having me bead a drop for her. It is 36 inches long and 4 inches wide, but it is not straight down it is curvy and intricate....
    03-16-2007, 12:23 PM
  • Privateer6
    Linings
    by Privateer6
    Ok folks a question on lining the leggings and clout, or aprons, of the suit. Looking around the net for some ideas for ribbonwork colors, I noticed that one person puts a lining in the straight dance suits she makes "to prevent stretching, skin irritation and sweat damage to wool." How many...
    05-15-2006, 08:20 PM
  • Waccamawson
    Handworked Braintan
    by Waccamawson
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I only found out in the last few years about my true ancestry. I have a couple of crafting questions I was hoping to get some opinions on.

1) Where do you guys get your real braintan buckskin? I am talking about the real stuff handmade...
    12-14-2005, 11:40 PM
  • Meggers_018
    moccasins
    by Meggers_018
    I've decided to try to bead a pair of moccasins for my new outfit. I've never done a pair before. I asked a couple of friends who bead them for some advice, but we really didn't get a lot of time to talk about it. They suggested beading on a piece of canvas first, then sewing that onto leather of...
    06-24-2006, 11:40 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X