Cherokee Choker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee Choker

I make beaded chokers and have a special request for a 2 strand traditional Cherokee choker and have no clue what one looks like. Anyone have a picture of one? Thank you. Blessings, dreamwvr

No clue, but I'd like to know too. If you find the answer someplace other than this thread, please post it here so the rest of us can see it.

Thanks.
    When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

Re: Cherokee Choker

I'm still searching for it. I will post it if and when I find it.
      Blessings
      dreamwvr

Comment

That would be neat to see ...
        :)
        Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
        A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
        A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
        Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

looks like two pieces of piano wire twisted together.. hehehe...

Actually I have no clue.. try putting in the keywords cherokee and choker into your browser and see what it brings up
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Cherokee Choker

Well, I finally found out what the woman wants and I'm unable to comply with her wishes at this time. She wants hairpipe in red, black and white (double strand) and a beaded medallion attached with the "insignia" of the tribe...which she described as a 7 petal yellow flower outlined in black with two green wheat sheafs on a white background.
            Thanks for the replies!
            Blessings! dreamwvr

Comment

you know spotted eagle might be able to help out more...
              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X