Beaded Mummy found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaded Mummy found

A 4,200 year old beaded mummy was found. Really and interesting read........ but as for me...... I still have a problem with the disturbing of any burial sites.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...mies_uncovered
    Last edited by Mato Winyan; 03-05-2005, 05:16 PM.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Beaded Mummy

Wow, thats an interesting post Mato That mussta been a lot of work for the Egyptians. That story reminded me of the Tsunami that hit Thialand, and in the aftermath they found a really old site that dated back thousands of years ago.
    Last edited by Beaded_mocs; 03-06-2005, 04:27 PM. Reason: forgot to write sumthin till it was too late
    "You know, sometimes it's a good day to die, and sometimes it's a good day to dance."

Comment

wow ... interesting

isn't that something ...
      Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
      A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
      A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
      Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

yeah...wow.
        blah blah blah....

Comment

[QUOTE=Mato Winyan]A 4,200 year old beaded mummy was found. Really and interesting read........ but as for me...... I still have a problem with the disturbing of any burial sites.

Disturbing anyones burial site is disrespectful.
          Thank you for posting the link.
          Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking.
          -Black Elk

Comment

turquois blue beads.. I know what kind of beads those are... just can't remember the name.. but they predate glass. i think I have some of those around here somewhere...
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X