No announcement yet.

$41,000 beaded belt on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a beautiful belt but i wouldnt pay 41000 for it..maybe 500 canadian tops..then keep it for 50 yrs and then sell it lol

Comment

What is it with the term "windows" in this auction? It seems to me like someone is smoking a little bit of "green grasss" when it comes to the overal marketing of this item. And if this item is so "pricless" and bought from "Bought as a dance apron from an international gallery in 1979" where is the certificate of authenticity? and the reciept of sale? Where is the aprThe tassels were loosing 'yarn' at first, probably from a spirited dance or two in the gallery; it seems to have stopped Where did you get that from? What makes you think native people would act in this way? "Reference shown: NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CANADA (1927 til 1955) PHOTOGRAPHIC DEPT. NEG. NO. 10059, as used for one publication. This belt has a more elaborate design, wow!" What does this have to do with the auction? all I see is a scan of a book cover listed! And if you really take the time to look closely, you will see the belt being worn in the photo, is MUCH more elaborate then the one trying to be sold for $41,000

Part two

Comment

And after all, this item is supposedly "worth" $41,000 where are the certificates/proof that it is worth that much? Where is the history behind this item? And I should let you know, right now this lisiting is the laughingstock of powwows.com and Ebay purely for the ignorance portrayed in the description as well as starting bid!

part three Just love sinking my teeth into ignorance like that,

Comment

Originally posted by AngieBuns
          And after all, this item is supposedly "worth" $41,000 where are the certificates/proof that it is worth that much? Where is the history behind this item? And I should let you know, right now this lisiting is the laughingstock of powwows.com and Ebay purely for the ignorance portrayed in the description as well as starting bid!

part three Just love sinking my teeth into ignorance like that,
          Dear angiebuns,

Please show them. Critique taken. Have a good day.

What does this spell? Dumba**

Comment

Dear angiebuns,

Whatever. My price, not yours. I have spoken with DOYON Limited and they do no have an original as I do.
            You should lighten up.

Comment

Dear angiebuns,

Read the listing please. WHY are you laughing?

Comment

Prolly just some white dude that don't know what they got, or worse yet can't be bothered to list it properly

Comment

Q: And after all, this item is supposedly "worth" $41,000 where are the certificates/proof that it is worth that much? Where is the history behind this item?...more
                  May-23-05
                  A: Read the listing please. WHY are you laughing?

Q: What is it with the term "windows" in this auction? It seems to me like someone is smoking a little bit of "green grasss" when it comes to the overal marketing...more
                  May-23-05
                  A: Whatever. My price, not yours. I have spoken with DOYON Limited and they do no have an original as I do. You should lighten up.

Q: I have indeed read thie listing. Its seems like the "desrcription" of this item, goes from one area, to the next, without any real substance. For example...more
                  May-23-05
                  A: Please show them. Critique taken. Have a good day.

Q: You need to see the thread about this on PowWows.com. Go to http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=26753 . These are the Real People and they...more
                  May-19-05
                  A: I actually appreciate the link. Of most interest was the DOYAN link, I am looking into that even if a humbling experience-after many years of looking,...more

Nothing to say about this except this nut is a real dumbdumb

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does. Even dumber is the person who buys this belt. The guy selling it sounds like a real A$$.

Comment

Dear angiebuns,

Tragic. This is your 4th try to degrade something you should appreciate as your own. Igorance? I have researched for years compared to your seconds and the listing stands.

Comment

Dear angiebuns,

"It is tragic when it comes to your ignorance on listing this item. Not once did I say this belt is ugly, or anything of that sort, so how did I "degrade" it? And how is this my own, when I am NOT FROM that tribe/nation? Ummmmmmm yes, you still may have spent years "researching" but that is nothing compared to actually "knowing" (what I wrote)

Girls don't have to be tough, women have to be strong. Your critique was very good-a better sentence than my struggle produced. In one of your seconds. Waste of brains? WHY IS THE PRICE TOO HIGH FOR YOU? You are part of a circle and should give your actions more dignity, Native Pride and love. (what the dumba** wrote)

Comment

ummmm..........

umm..........i wonder if it a wannabe trying to be or have as much native stuff as possible.i think that this is pretty funny..........lmao
                          www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
                          ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
                          Roses are Red
                          Violets der really blue
                          Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

did the seller actually ask "why is this price too high?" good lord...he really hasn't got a clue.

Pass over whatever you're smoking...it must be GOOT!!!
                            LOL JK
                            sigpic

See my trading post ads
                            See my photo gallery
                            See walela49's myspace page

Comment

Maybe I should make something for ebay. It would probably take at least one year. I'm making some moccs right now for a friend. It looks like it might be my best pair i've made to date. It has a toad in the front w/ three shades of brown. It has dark and light blue flowers w/ a transparent dark green vines connecting all of them. The background color is apple green. I swear, the more I stare @ it, the longer it's taking to finish.

I seriously need to start on my next pw gear instead of working on everyone else's stuff.

Comment

So tell me... they apparently are'nt listening and are'nt committing a crime and at that price are NOT going to get a bid on that belt... so why are you still pursuing them Angie? Your dialogue with them is starting to sound more like harrassment than being informative now. Just a suggestion but I think you should just let it drop before you are banned from ebay for harrassment... seriously!
                                Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.