$41,000 beaded belt on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the @#$%

is This Knot Head For Real???????? What Has This Person Been Smokin'????? That Looks Just Like One Of The Finished Bead Work Patterns You Can Buy At Any Local Japa Jitsu Market Or From One Of Those Mail Order Houses. $41,000, It's Fool's Like This That Rape And Pillage The Rest Of Us And Make Us Look Bad At The Same Time As Well.i Did Notice That This Person Dose Not Have Any Other Items For Sale Either On Ebay Maybe They Are Trying To Get Their Money Back .maybe They Had One Of Those What Cha Call It.........vision's Or No,no,no,.......fitful Dreams Yeh Thats It Fitful Dreams.........quit Snortin' The Bathroom Cleaner........it's Rottin' YOUR Brain.
    Paul Flores
    " MY RICE CRISPYS TALK TO ME"

Comment

yeah, I dream of some goon buyin my beadwork for $41,000 too!!!!!!!

lol...fitful dreams...pretty funny!
      sigpic

See my trading post ads
      See my photo gallery
      See walela49's myspace page

Comment

$41,000000000000000000000000000000000 bead work

YEH I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN,I'M BEADING SOME ROCKERS RIGHT NOW.HEY MAYBE I CAN SELL THEM TO THIS PERSON FOR A CRAZY PRICE AND THEN WE COULD ALL HIT THE TRAIL FOR A WHILE IN STYLE,PLANES,R.V'S,LIMO'S,TOUR BUS,...........SORRY FITFUL DREAM LAND,TO MUCH BATHROOM CLEANER.
        Paul Flores
        " MY RICE CRISPYS TALK TO ME"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X