$41,000 beaded belt on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the @#$%

is This Knot Head For Real???????? What Has This Person Been Smokin'????? That Looks Just Like One Of The Finished Bead Work Patterns You Can Buy At Any Local Japa Jitsu Market Or From One Of Those Mail Order Houses. $41,000, It's Fool's Like This That Rape And Pillage The Rest Of Us And Make Us Look Bad At The Same Time As Well.i Did Notice That This Person Dose Not Have Any Other Items For Sale Either On Ebay Maybe They Are Trying To Get Their Money Back .maybe They Had One Of Those What Cha Call It.........vision's Or No,no,no,.......fitful Dreams Yeh Thats It Fitful Dreams.........quit Snortin' The Bathroom Cleaner........it's Rottin' YOUR Brain.
    Paul Flores
    " MY RICE CRISPYS TALK TO ME"

Comment

yeah, I dream of some goon buyin my beadwork for $41,000 too!!!!!!!

lol...fitful dreams...pretty funny!
      sigpic

See my trading post ads
      See my photo gallery
      See walela49's myspace page

Comment

$41,000000000000000000000000000000000 bead work

YEH I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN,I'M BEADING SOME ROCKERS RIGHT NOW.HEY MAYBE I CAN SELL THEM TO THIS PERSON FOR A CRAZY PRICE AND THEN WE COULD ALL HIT THE TRAIL FOR A WHILE IN STYLE,PLANES,R.V'S,LIMO'S,TOUR BUS,...........SORRY FITFUL DREAM LAND,TO MUCH BATHROOM CLEANER.
        Paul Flores
        " MY RICE CRISPYS TALK TO ME"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• quilla
          beaded doctor's bags
          by quilla
          can anyone offer some ideas on how to make beaded doctor's bags...I'm guessing they beaded directly onto the old bags. Are they taken apart, beaded and then reassembled? any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to try one (am finishing a fully beaded southern plains cradleboard and need a new...
          02-14-2009, 08:11 PM
        • fishingbear
          HowTo Make A Beaded Belt Buckle
          by fishingbear
          I need help getting started !

I have beaded my own crown...but have never worked on beading leather...

Special needles for leather?
          Bead on felt and then mount it on the leather?

Any help, suggestions or tips I would greatly appreciate!
          03-03-2007, 07:59 AM
        • Vicki
          howdo you put the hook on a beaded earring?
          by Vicki
          I was just curious how do you put the hook on a beaded earring? Not one that dangles down. One that is flat on the ear. I hope nobody gets confused w/ what I'm trying to say. :D
          03-21-2002, 08:36 PM
        • contemptradish
          Tack work
          by contemptradish
          Howdy out there!
          I'm trying to make a belt for my little girl's trad outfit and I want to put tacks in it. I've never done this before. How do people recommend doing this? Hammer them in? Drill a little hole? Bend and glue? Glue and bend? Any help would be great!

wop ta...
          12-01-2009, 10:37 PM
        • Suzizila
          beaded vests
          by Suzizila
          I've posted something about this before, but was wondering just how many people go with the vest. What have you people, in areas where the larger powwows are, observed? Are they as popular as they seem to be? I know the beaded vests are a new trend (as of last year) but have only seen pics of about...
          01-22-2003, 10:37 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X