The Ethics of Beading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Badmutha
    Cherokees Donating to Enemies?
    by Badmutha
    O.K. PW.com has been getting boring. Maybe this can spice it up.

http://www.robesonian.com/articles/2...ditorial02.txt

An article from the Robeson Pravda.
    09-07-2004, 03:08 PM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Thoughts on the Red Road vs. Rainbow Tribe Way
    by Mato Winyan
    This is a letter I received from a person that I have permission to post here. This is a result of a discussion on a group on the net. It was started because a person came on the site and posted a "prophesy" by the Rainbow Tribe. I felt that this man explained things extremely well without...
    06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
  • spottedeagle
    Is It Right????
    by spottedeagle
    Ok I'm in the mood to play devil's advocate. Must be the full moon and halloween just around the corner. LOL

Now everyone knows there are laws against say white people making "native items" and selling them as "Native Items" and I agree with this law. It seems...
    10-27-2007, 12:32 AM
  • IlnuSoldier
    War path
    by IlnuSoldier
    You know.. after reading "jorbathehutt"'s lame azz post about how we originally wanted to be NDN, but could not get enrolled, so then he throws his gunz over to the side of the "Mayoki Indians" of Pensacola...

.... I just got to thinking to make this thread...
    06-15-2009, 11:10 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X