2bead designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2bead designs

anyone got 2bead drop designs to share I haven't learned any other methods yet. I can't come up with any new designs for my dance stick.

Have you checked any books? David Dean has an excellent book with some nice base designs. You can also google "gourd stitch" and I'm sure you will get lots of inspiring pictures and websites. I personally don't have anything to share with you though. Good luck!
    A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

I have one pattern of a haida raven... but I dont' know if I can share it or not.. I'll have to ask the artist.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I recently did my first 3 - drop project and I LOVE the way it turned out. Everything seems to lay better and look better and it's EASY.

Try it out, I got the directions right off this site. Gotta be here somewhere.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Keep looking.

im sure they are on here somewhere or sombody will write in and help you I would confuse you too bad with my tring to explain.
          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Thank you for taking time to reply, I think i'll try the 3 drop I'm kinda burned on the 2 bead.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
              I have one pattern of a haida raven... but I dont' know if I can share it or not.. I'll have to ask the artist.

COOOOOOOL! Please do if you can. I love NW Coast style!
              Randy

Comment

I would like to clear up my original question by explaining that i'm looking for basic designs to use in 2bead, I am in no way asking for anyones own personal designs. I've tried the 3 bead but just couldn't get the hang of it, I'll try later to get the hang.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• powwowbum49
                  Silverwork
                  by powwowbum49
                  Well, as if I don't have enough other projects going right now I have decided to try my hand at silverwork. I have a ton of it that I need for new dance clothes for my family so I figured I should see if I am any good at it. I have been picking up a few tools and am waiting on some sheet metal to arrive...
                  06-08-2002, 02:45 AM
                • kneegrow_native
                  DVD Ripping
                  by kneegrow_native
                  Does anyone here rip dvd's?

If you do, do you have any suggestions for an easy comprehensive software to use. I have a software package for ripping, but it makes you go through several steps to rip. I just want to pop in my dvd, tell it to rip, and walk away.
                  06-25-2003, 07:26 PM
                • mom2ndngirls
                  looking for an easy way to draw out a geometric pattern
                  by mom2ndngirls
                  I am in the middle of drawing up some designs for a lady and she wants geometric designs. I had a whole lot of patterns before, but I can't seem to find them and am not finding just want I want on the web. I want to draw a design with an eagle coming out of the middle ( I wonder if that makes sense...
                  08-03-2007, 02:14 AM
                • Creewoman05
                  Sewing Tutorial
                  by Creewoman05
                  I would like someone to put on a sewing tutorial, I can't even read patterns for the life of me. I wouldn't mind to get started on some ideas, but I have not the slightest idea of where to start. Don't even own a sewing machine, and yes I know to stay away from those simplicity patterns
                  01-05-2008, 06:00 PM
                • Suzizila
                  sewing with real sinew
                  by Suzizila
                  Hello all of you crafty people......I'm back, after not posting for a long while. Just last week, I went to a store on the east side of Cincinnati, where there were all sorts of traditional supplies.....one being real sinew. I had never tried using real sinew & thought I would give it a try. Has...
                  07-21-2011, 03:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X