Over-The-Top-Headbands!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Czechy
    Side Stitch
    by Czechy
    I am guessing you are describing the beaded streamers traditionally worn by the women of the Hochunk, Potawatomi, Menominee, Mesquakie and neighboring groups. I have only seen two of these sidestitch drops for sale and this was ten years ago. They are very rarely seen on the market because they are...
    11-15-2000, 06:38 PM
  • MissTlingitAchievement
    I know this was posted before......
    by MissTlingitAchievement
    I know this was posted before, but I can not find where it was. Otherwise I wouldn't post again.

How many buckskin hides does it take to make a buckskin dress?

Also, is there anyone who would make one for me if I supplied the deer hides? And how much?????...
    05-07-2004, 03:41 AM
  • jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 05:53 PM
  • Coop2004
    Turtle Shell Pouch
    by Coop2004
    I am interested in making a turtle shell pouch for my regalia. Does anyone know of any books, websites, etc., that give patterns and instructions on making them? If so, let me know. Thanks.
    12-22-2003, 03:55 PM
  • Mud_Woman
    this is priceless . . . lmao
    by Mud_Woman
    All hair removal methods have tricked women with their promises of easy, painless removal - The Epilady, scissors, razors, Nair and now...the wax. Read on.........

My night began as any other normal weeknight.

Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids.

I...
    11-18-2008, 10:50 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X