***iM aDDicTeD 2 BeaDiN***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***iM aDDicTeD 2 BeaDiN***

hello every1 i recently discovered.. that i am, Yes..... ill say it..... **addicted to beading** i stayed up till 2 am this morning working on a barette!!! just as i was about to hit the sack, i had just finished a row of pink around the outside and decieded...oh ill just "start" the rhinestones on the outside.........no, no, no....didnt work i finished the rhinestones on the outsides and started pink on the outside of them!!! oh my gosh by time i was in bed i was practiclly already asleep. this morning was tough...i was soooo tired and ive been doin this for last ummmm......month er so!! ever since i picked up the needle and thread its been just non stop everywhere i go im like oh i need that for my outfit or i could use that with my beading!!! its taking me over...i find myself going to joannes every other day scavaging for bits n peices and new ideas...lots and lots of ideas! im beading soo much im runnin out of beads which sux...cuz i used have all these beads just laying around the house...everywhere....every corner...((no but that would be tight))....well.......whats goin to happen when i cant bead!!!!! what am i goin to do???? probley have a >>nervous breakdown<<...no,thats when ill start a new thread for **addicted to sewing**...yea "new outfits" a whole closet full yeah...lol **neWayZ**.... back to beading.....im at work now and im gonna finish up the pink on the outside and hopfully start some other lil barrettes yea neWayZ keep ya posted ahhh back to beading.....what can i say **im addicted to beading**................are there ne other addicts out there????
    When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile

I have but three vices... cigarettes, sugar and beading. Totally a bead addict!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Hello all, I have to say I am also addicted to beading, I see colors and start thinkin about beads!!! All my time was going into beading, so I had to get a schedule of when to bead and not to bead...I'm not as bad as what I used to be now that I have a schedule...!!! When I first started beading I was staying up all night and getting little sleep then same routine as soon as I woke up...not really realizing how tired I really was!!! I know where your coming from N8ivegrl49.

Comment

yeah.........

im sittin here and it just keep gettin prettYer N prettYer .......ahhhhh i cant wait till i can put it in my hair!!! next i have planned is a pair of mocs....probley start em 2 nite!!! gezzzz im almost done with my barrette ......ooooo...cant wait its so pretty n shiny!!
        When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile

Comment

maybe we need a 12 step program ...beadaholics anonymous
          sigpic
          TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Comment

what noo............

ill never quit....no one can stop me.....ill just admitt im **addicted** but thats as far as it goes >>>lol<<<

Comment

i didnt even mean too............

........pull a all NighTer!!!! went to my friend AlliSonZ house after i got off work.....then I went home got my cuZ "Nats" went shopping...and ill admitt it i stoped at joannes fabric but you would to if it was on the way home!!! then when i got home i went straight upstairs to my "other room" or where i do my buisness!!! finished up my barrette and started to do a new headband....ummm and didnt check the time......all nite!!!! got too into it and didnt realize i was just listening to the same 4 cds all nite lol ..... but..... im actually almost done with the new head band since i worked on it all nite and this morning too...im just finishing up the boarder now.....now im tired drinkin all the sugar water...coffee...pop....energy pills...i can get my hands on!!

Comment

Yep, beading anonymous.....sign me up for that program!
                Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking.
                -Black Elk

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.