Beadwork: Lifestyle or Chore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• BeadMan
    Fancy Dance Beadwork
    by BeadMan
    I just got back from a trip to Oklahoma where I had a wonderful conversation with a Kiowa man and a Pawnee man about fancy dance and its hitory and also its future. The topic of outfits came up and we started talking about beadwork. Their views were that less beadwork is seen among dancers today and...
    04-10-2003, 02:20 AM
  • Suzizila
    raised beadwork
    by Suzizila
    Has anyone ever seen raised beadwork on anything other than whimsies and glenngary(sp?) hats? I'm thinking of attempting to do some for a beaded set I want to work on. How well do you think it would last on leggings and a vest? Am I right in thinking that it is a row (line) of beads covered with...
    06-08-2004, 04:37 AM
  • Drippin With Beads
    Stealing Beadwork Patterns!!???
    by Drippin With Beads
    I have a situation that I hope I can resolve. I am asking for some thoughts and help in this matter. I am truly bummed and don't know if I should feel this way and what I should do. *Please bare with me while I explain*

Situation;
    I have been working on a new, completely...
    01-28-2005, 10:04 PM
  • sunbursthonor
    Personal Satisfaction
    by sunbursthonor
    well,
    i have beaded some things for some people... and worn others beadwork while dancing... and it all looks good... but some people that dont do their own work... i just get more satisfaction making my own... instead of say, buying pre-maid things from crazy crow or other places... dont...
    08-06-2006, 10:42 PM
  • ~+~Heya~+~
    beadwork
    by ~+~Heya~+~
    Does anybody know how I contact someone about doing some beadwork for me? I recently finished my first fully beaded outfit, and it only took me 2 yrs. LOL. I already have all my beads for my new outfit but between work, school, and taking care of my son I can't find the time.(Or maybe its just cuz...
    03-12-2003, 05:42 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X