Long Term Effects of Backing Beadwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Suzizila
    raised beadwork
    by Suzizila
    Has anyone ever seen raised beadwork on anything other than whimsies and glenngary(sp?) hats? I'm thinking of attempting to do some for a beaded set I want to work on. How well do you think it would last on leggings and a vest? Am I right in thinking that it is a row (line) of beads covered with...
    06-08-2004, 04:37 AM
  • delila77
    rosette problem
    by delila77
    used a big rhinestone in the center of my beadwork and the beadwork is starting to cup effect. i know it's because my beadwork it too tight, is there a way to loosen or fix this problem besides the obvious of starting over again?
    03-15-2013, 11:11 AM
  • dmoccasin
    Beadwork-residue tape remover
    by dmoccasin
    Hi y'all

I just wanted to pass this technique on to you peeps that restore beadwork. This is a new product on the market for removing that old duct tape residue on the back of beadwork. I do restorative work on beadwork. Anyway I bought some beaded legging last year and decided to put...
    I sew finished beadwork directly on to leather
    45.45%
    I hot glue the finished beadwork directly on to the material.
    4.55%
    I sew finished beadwork on to canvas first then on to the final material
    45.45%
    I prefer duct taping the finished beadwork first then to the final material. Duct tape all the way!!
    4.55%
    12-27-2002, 08:31 PM
  • Sunnydayz07
    Required Materials for Loom bracelets?
    by Sunnydayz07

Hi everyone! I am interested in making loom bracelets, but I was wondering if anyone knows what the beadwork and leather is attached too? Here's a picture of some loom bracelets I found on a website. Thanks for the help!...
    09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
  • SuzzeQ4
    purses - creative outlet?
    by SuzzeQ4
    so does the beadwork on your purse match the rest of your beadwork, similar to the rest of your beadwork or do you do something totaly different?

Typically the beadwork on my purse is similar to my other beadwork, but i mix it up a bit. This time all my beadwork is very geometric but...
    05-07-2009, 02:20 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X