Beading on Velvet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 05:53 PM
  • littleswan
    Starting a new men's northern set
    by littleswan
    Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
    09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
  • DakotaPikey
    Backing Help :confused_
    by DakotaPikey
    I'm SO new to powwows.com, have torn these threads apart, and am THRILLED that there are so many wonderful teachers in here willing to lend their advice. I'm completely self taught, but have always had a problem: putting backing on ANYTHING after the beadwork's done (sad, no?). Most of the stuff I...
    09-18-2007, 04:13 PM
  • shayshay08
    need help beginner beader
    by shayshay08
    i am making a new fancy shawl outfit and i was wondering what some people use to actually bead on and what they put to hold it all together on the backing?
    06-24-2009, 01:15 AM
  • 5lilndns
    Where to start????
    by 5lilndns
    Wheeww!!! I just finished my first set of beaded hairties. Yeyahhh!!! lol This is also the first time I've used barrettes in the back instead of ties, is this better? I sewed them in instead of just making slits, is this ok? Now onto the yolk. HELP!!!!! I have no idea where to start. Do I bead thru...
    12-31-2006, 11:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X