How do you make a rosette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 3 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mariposa
    Edge beading?
    by Mariposa
    Can someone here please tell me the best way to edge work..the easiest way too. I was told it was done with like 3 beads or 4 beads at a time....
    04-05-2002, 08:10 PM
  • littleswan
    Starting a new men's northern set
    by littleswan
    Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
    09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
  • Wolfsong
    Beading Barrettes
    by Wolfsong

I don't post much here but always read things you post. I have a question for Blackbear or anyone that can help me out. I am just learning to do other type
    of beading and always come to your forums to see what I can learn. I just looked at your tutorial on backing for a barrette...
    11-24-2009, 01:51 PM
  • 5lilndns
    Where to start????
    by 5lilndns
    Wheeww!!! I just finished my first set of beaded hairties. Yeyahhh!!! lol This is also the first time I've used barrettes in the back instead of ties, is this better? I sewed them in instead of just making slits, is this ok? Now onto the yolk. HELP!!!!! I have no idea where to start. Do I bead thru...
    12-31-2006, 11:39 AM
  • docat
    The Amazing Beading Heddle that YOU can make
    by docat
    I had never used a beading heddle, but a lot of traditional beaders used a heddle. I can see a few advantages. One thing, you wouldn't have to have a needle. You could thread the beads through some stiff sinew or thread.

You wouldn't have to worry about dropped rows.

12-25-2012, 02:31 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X