Wrapping and Peyote Stitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• littleswan
    Starting a new men's northern set
    littleswan
    Pow Wow Visitor
    by littleswan
    Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
    09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
  • danceman457
    Peyote Sliding Around
    danceman457
    Northern Tradish
    by danceman457
    Hello All,

I have a question for all of you beaders. I am currently beading a staff and Im only 4 rows into the peyote and the section is sliding up and down and twisting and turning around the staff. ( I can slide it off with no problem) I have the stitching as tight as I can get it....
    05-17-2010, 06:01 PM
  • Two Horses
    Side tab & vest construction ideas
    Two Horses
    Two Horses
    by Two Horses
    Mitakuyapi,
    I'm not gettin' any younger and figured I'd better start finishing out my bead sets, so I'm asking for your collective advice on the "how to" and best "materials" to make my side tabs and, "yipes..." a fully beaded vest. I have my designs and tons of...
    09-15-2011, 05:37 PM
  • tennessean
    Salvadge a rosette on bad foundation
    tennessean
    Pow Wow Visitor
    by tennessean
    Hey everyone. I tried beading a rosette for the first time and ended up using a pretty limp foundation material. I intended to use pellon, but accidentally bought the lighter version and tried to use it anyway.

I trimmed the material down when I finished and glued it onto a leather disc....
    08-19-2014, 11:47 PM
  • 5lilndns
    Where to start????
    5lilndns
    sewhappy
    by 5lilndns
    Wheeww!!! I just finished my first set of beaded hairties. Yeyahhh!!! lol This is also the first time I've used barrettes in the back instead of ties, is this better? I sewed them in instead of just making slits, is this ok? Now onto the yolk. HELP!!!!! I have no idea where to start. Do I bead thru...
    12-31-2006, 11:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X