Purple Beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• savanalady
    Grassdancer Headband
    by savanalady
    I've designed a pattern for a headband that I'd like to make for my fiance. I've decided to do it in peyote flat stitch. I'm all ready, buuuut......I don't know where to get my beads. I went to Crazy Crow and I found German seed beads, italian, czech, etc, etc. I didn't realize there were so many types?...
    10-26-2008, 03:08 PM
  • The Rat
    Are Delica Beads a Good Idea?
    by The Rat
    Long time since I've been able to post anything to Powwows :-)

I'm relatively new to beading, and have decided to fully bead my next fancy feather cape/apron/sidetab/cuff set. I'll be appliqueing [sp?] the entire thing because a.) the design is fairly intricate and b.) two-needle applique...
    10-03-2007, 12:32 PM
  • lil_powwow_hunnie
    I Need Beads!!!!
    by lil_powwow_hunnie
    I need some decent beads.....you know...like all even
    i got some from a pow-wow booth.....they were all uneven and stuff..:Cry
    anyone know where there is a good place to buy beads from????

:Angel2 thanx:Angel2
    06-06-2003, 11:24 PM
  • savanalady
    Grassdancer headband?!? Help!
    by savanalady
    I've designed a pattern for a headband that I'd like to make for my fiance. I've decided to do it in peyote flat stitch. I'm all ready, buuuut......I don't know where to get my beads. I went to Crazy Crow and I found German seed beads, italian, czech, etc, etc. I didn't realize there were so many types?...
    10-26-2008, 02:47 PM
  • sir_snagalot
    Help finding seed beads
    by sir_snagalot
    Anyone know of a place online to get "real" purple or purple violet seed beads, size 6, 11 and 13?

and i mean opaque purple not the crappy translucent, clear, pinkish or rainbow effect purple. im talking about beautiful red and blue makes purple.

any one out...
    01-06-2008, 09:03 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X