where can i find beads online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i find beads online?

hi everyone!! im looking for beads so i can start my new fancy shawl regaelia. i have everything but the beads lol I currently moved to san diego where im goin to college, and i have no clue where to buy beads ( so any of you live near by let me know lol) so i was wondering if there are any websites where i can buy good quality beads. thanks.

Originally posted by tahnee_5 View Post
    hi everyone!! im looking for beads so i can start my new fancy shawl regaelia. i have everything but the beads lol I currently moved to san diego where im goin to college, and i have no clue where to buy beads ( so any of you live near by let me know lol) so i was wondering if there are any websites where i can buy good quality beads. thanks.
    Matoska Trading Company in Orange CA
    Shipwreck beads in Washington

Comment

Have you tried searching through eBay they sometimes have very interesting things you wouldn't expect. I have found things on there.
      ClothDancer02

Comment

Here's some links to eBay.

<object width="355" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://togo.ebay.com/togo/togo.swf?2008013100" /><param name="flashvars" value="base=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/&lang=en-us&mode=search&query=beads&campid=5336216783" /><embed src="http://togo.ebay.com/togo/togo.swf?2008013100" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="355" height="300" flashvars="base=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/&lang=en-us&mode=search&query=beads&campid=5336216783"></embed></object>
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Yup....ebay is a great one and the shipping charge is usually half of the big bead stores. Shipwreck is great one too:)

Comment

Try Ebay

Usually can't go wrong there!
            2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

BigBeads.com - Seed Beads, Delicas, and Beading Supplies

Comment

www.whimbeads.com

From what I have found they have the best price, lowest shipping, great selection.

The japanese seed beads are sold in 6 inch tubes (30 grams) I paid an average of $2 (price varies with colour but thats anaverage) and my last order was $1 shipping.
                Last edited by SuzzeQ4; 02-18-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

John Bead in Toronto has a humungus assortment and has everything else too!!! Tools too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
                  Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Fire Mountain Gems

I buy all of my supplies from Firemountaingems.com . They have an excellent supply of everything. I have bought from other bead stores, but they seldom have all the items I need.
                    Keith

Comment

www.dancingbearindiantrader.com

my friend chris and her husband don are craft supply venders the powwows down in souther cali.
                      they live in vista,ca which i believe is near ur area.
                      they have a great selection of beads and i always buy from them, they're my main source and plus they give me discounts...hehe

Comment

I also use Crazy Crow.. and my parents have a huge old stockroom full. I am trying to break some of that loose.
                        Living in my mansion....in the trailer park.
                        mmmm Salsa!!!!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X