Rosette Graph for 13/0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosette Graph for 13/0

Does anyone have a source specifically for 13 beads?
    I have searched a lot of places, here and the net and have come up empty handed. I have 11/0 Rosette paper and 12/0 but not 13/0.

The EasyBeadPattern program has Rosette capability but it uses 11's so no help there.

Anyone have an idea - any help would be greatly appreciated. Normally I just bead and what comes out comes out but I want this to be a little more consistent.

Wow, I didn't know there was such a difference.

I usually just draw some lines radiating out from the center of the rosette and use them for reference.
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

That is what I am going to end up doing - I just wanted to make it easier and thought I would check to make sure I didn't miss anything that might help - thank you for the response.

Comment

Plus when tacking the outer rows of the rosette, you have to adjust your beads anyway, cuz of variability. You're gonna have to EYEBALL it.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

don't remember where but I found some graph paper that similiated 13's so I draw my design on the paper to get an idea then work from the center adjusting as I go. If I can find it I will post it.
          Civilzation has been thrust upon me..and it has not added one whit to my love for truth, honesty, and generosity Chief Luther Standing Bear

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X