Rhinestone banding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• lynn
    Material to bead on
    by lynn
    Anybody use that stiff felt to bead on? Does anyone know how durable it is? It's easy to bead with, but I don't really know how long it will last or if it stretches when wet.
    07-20-2004, 02:42 AM
  • Suzizila
    sewing with real sinew
    by Suzizila
    Hello all of you crafty people......I'm back, after not posting for a long while. Just last week, I went to a store on the east side of Cincinnati, where there were all sorts of traditional supplies.....one being real sinew. I had never tried using real sinew & thought I would give it a try. Has...
    07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
  • Cherokee1971
    need help on just drying a deer hide
    by Cherokee1971
    I am going to flesh and dry a deer hide and use it that way I am looking for some help on the easiest way to dry it and the best way
    12-15-2003, 09:30 PM
  • AnnJolie
    Help with Deer Skin
    by AnnJolie
    I have a deer skin with Chief Red Eagle painted on it. It is very old it was my grandfathers and I inherited it. I'm not sure of the age of the painting. If my grandfather was alive today he would be 112 years old. It needs to be put on a wood branch frame and stretched. I live near LeRoy, IL where...
    03-10-2010, 11:12 AM
  • Blackbear
    Applique introduction
    by Blackbear
    Hi!! I have finally decided that I am going to do a picture show on doing applique work. I will be starting this before the end of the week and will take me some time to do as it will be done in real time. Anyhow I have chosen to use size 13 cut beads for this project and some not cut as well. I will...
    11-18-2002, 03:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X