actually think you will finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually think you will finish

You guys now that moment, when you actually can imagine your project done? I've been beading a new fancy set (apron and yoke) for a while in my spare time and it finally hit me this morning that I may actually get to wear it this spring. I love that moment, its invigorating, I'm beading like a mad man!

Originally posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
    You guys now that moment, when you actually can imagine your project done? I've been beading a new fancy set (apron and yoke) for a while in my spare time and it finally hit me this morning that I may actually get to wear it this spring. I love that moment, its invigorating, I'm beading like a mad man!
    yeah, i'm with ya there bro. It makes it much more intense. I ended up beaded in the truck during my lunch hour. Your start thinking in terms of lanes, or Restring just one more time. Instead of going to bed at 11 or 12. Its now 1 or 2.
    Becareful, it will make you rush to.
    what they say
    'Hurry but don't rush"
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

Originally posted by lostsalt View Post
      yeah, i'm with ya there bro. It makes it much more intense. I ended up beaded in the truck during my lunch hour. Your start thinking in terms of lanes, or Restring just one more time. Instead of going to bed at 11 or 12. Its now 1 or 2.
      Becareful, it will make you rush to.
      what they say
      'Hurry but don't rush"
      I gotta get this set done so I can get my chicken stuff done!

Comment

I can relate!!

I gotta get this set done so I can get my chicken stuff done!
        Hahaha I know what you mean!! I am there now as I work on my daughter's new fancy shawl beadwork set!! I am just excited to get the leggings done!! I am a nerd like that. One morning this week I stayed up til 4 am (unknowingly) beading!! Pure Craziness!! It sort of gets hypnotizing!!

Comment

Ahhh, I wish I could see the light at the end of the tunnel on the fully beaded dress yoke I started 2 years ago. I think I am somewhere between one fourth and one third done. Shall I shoot for 2014?

Comment

Ive been working on beadwork for a Southern Buckskin for 2 yrs now, got a lil tireing, now all of a suddon im beading when ever i get a moment.
            I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

all of what you say is true....now take a moment and reflect on yesterday when it was made without today's needles and glasses... and only natural lighting...never fails to leave me humble.

Czechy I've seen your work regardless of when you finish it's worth the wait!

good luck to the rest of y'all
              remember you are tommorow's elders

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X