Beading Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beading Boots

I've been thinking for a while now about beading my boots. Has anybody ever done any beading on cowboy boots for men? I've never beaded before and I think it would look good, but I'm not sure what I want to do or where I want to put it. I'm not looking to do anything super traditional, jsut something that will make my mass-produced boots unique to me. I was thinking about just doing like a band around the top and/or down the seems that go down the sides.

Any ideas? or would it just be way too cheesy?
    Come together, right now....Over me.

I think that might look weird.
    Dreams feel real when we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

You're probably right. I just wanted to try my hand at beading and my boots were the first thing I thought of!
      Come together, right now....Over me.

Comment

i will help you understand what he-she (i.e. two spirit) just said! white is into cameltoe boots and shoes, so what he-she says is weird is actually normal, and vice-versa

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
          i will help you understand what he-she (i.e. two spirit) just said! white is into cameltoe boots and shoes, so what he-she says is weird is actually normal, and vice-versa

Have you ever seen beaded camel-toe boots?
          Dreams feel real when we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by nativeproud View Post
            I've been thinking for a while now about beading my boots. Has anybody ever done any beading on cowboy boots for men? I've never beaded before and I think it would look good, but I'm not sure what I want to do or where I want to put it. I'm not looking to do anything super traditional, jsut something that will make my mass-produced boots unique to me. I was thinking about just doing like a band around the top and/or down the seems that go down the sides.

Any ideas? or would it just be way too cheesy?
            i have in recent months found my birth father and have learned that i am cheyenne/arapaho from his father and nez perz/english/and very recently cherokee. i "feel" native in my soul. i always have and now i am beginning to understand so much about the way i am. that its my cultures and heritages. I am proud to be of a few nations and do not count one better or more than the others, my father was raised cheynne, and married into the warm springs tribe later. i am learning alot of cultures, but what i feel is most important is that i be proud of my heritage and i honestly am more native in my heart than any other. on my mothers side i am a mix of eurpoean descent and blackfoot ( unverifed). again i feel in my heart as native american. i loved your "quote" at the end of ur thread. and well it moved me to say what i have. i hope i prove to be a valuable person as far as learning to contiune the heritage and cultures, and i am teaching my children as i learn each day.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X