This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew View Post
    I know that most stores where you buy quills have tiny bags that have about 14 gramms of quills for about 15 bucks, either side of the border. I don't do it that small. I buy a 2 liter plastic tupper ware container, about 2 quartz... and fill that to the max, so in comparison several hundred dollars worth when put into those tiny bags. I sell a container for 25.- now and add shipping to whatever place in the world you live. I have all sizes of quills and they are all ready to use. If you want to barter I am okay with that too,,, trade for goodies from your area.
    Thanks so much for replying to me. I can do either - payment or barter, or both if you like. A large amount of quills does not scare me! I have quite an extensive bead collection, including dentalium, all very high quality, no cheap plastic stuff. I prefer sead beads and I generally work in miniature, so a lot of my beads are tiny, size 15° or smaller, but I do have a huge amount of standard sizes too. If there is something in NM that you want and I can find it for you, let me know, I'll track it down. I live between the San Felipe Rez and Santa Ana Rez (just south of Santa Fe). Let me know.

Comment

Still interested..

Originally posted by redroadbeadgirl View Post
      Thanks so much for replying to me. I can do either - payment or barter, or both if you like. A large amount of quills does not scare me! I have quite an extensive bead collection, including dentalium, all very high quality, no cheap plastic stuff. I prefer sead beads and I generally work in miniature, so a lot of my beads are tiny, size 15° or smaller, but I do have a huge amount of standard sizes too. If there is something in NM that you want and I can find it for you, let me know, I'll track it down. I live between the San Felipe Rez and Santa Ana Rez (just south of Santa Fe). Let me know.
      Just a Quick note to let you know that I'm still very interested in buying a large amount of quills from you if you're still interested in selling them (or trading) to me. I lost this thread and couldn't find it for a while, panicked and finally found it(!) I am so relieved.

Comment

Sought anyone will read this all the posts ion this forum are so freaking old. Guess no body is a member in here any more. Wished there was more people I'm trying to figure out how to post a question and post for looking for somebody to bead two strips for me 3"w x 48" l I will pay good. But dont see a post new topic anywhere oh well some of these posts are over 4 years old thanks 8173681142 text if you know anyone thx

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.