Bugle Beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• BeadMan
    Mixing Beads
    by BeadMan
    In response to the thread on favorite beads, I'd like to spin in a slightly different direction and ask about mixing beads. BLACKBEAR used "matte with luster" beads, TIGGER uses "regular with translucent," ALASKASHADOWWOLF uses "translucent for the outline and opaque for the...
    12-29-2002, 03:49 PM
  • The Rat
    Are Delica Beads a Good Idea?
    by The Rat
    Long time since I've been able to post anything to Powwows :-)

I'm relatively new to beading, and have decided to fully bead my next fancy feather cape/apron/sidetab/cuff set. I'll be appliqueing [sp?] the entire thing because a.) the design is fairly intricate and b.) two-needle applique...
    10-03-2007, 12:32 PM
  • LummiGirl
    Hello Fellow Beaders
    by LummiGirl
    :)

Hello all. I know this isn't the proper forum to be using to make my first introductions, but since I will be reading posts here primarily, I wanted to say my greetings here.

I have been beading for almost a year and a half now, and I love it. I do all sorts of...
    05-30-2003, 11:52 PM
  • mutnik
    Beads, beads, beads
    by mutnik
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here, and I could really use some advice about beads. I'm getting ready to start a new dress (northern buckskin), just working out the colors and whatnot. I was looking at an online bead catalog, it's huge and they have stuff listed that I've never used before....
    01-28-2008, 06:21 PM
  • Mr Bo Jangles
    Bead stringin'
    by Mr Bo Jangles
    Well, I'm trying to string some rather heavy metal beads into what will eventually be some bandoliers. I've posed this question before, got some good ideas, some bad ones.....some I've already tried and abandoned.

Anyhoo. I'm trying to assemble some beads into a strand of all metal beads,...
    06-22-2004, 06:09 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X