????the beading bible?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• napesne
    other styles of beading
    by napesne
    there is a style of beadwork that i have seen used on items that i am very interested in learning about, i have seen this type of beading done on items mostly coming from the Ho-Chunk Reserve in Nebraska, do you know about this style???
    Also, how about Chevron stitch, do YOU know about this...
    02-11-2003, 02:27 PM
  • whitewave
    Help me get the truth out!! PLEASE READ!
    by whitewave
    I am studying to be a preschool teacher majoring in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Race Relations. I noticed in all 3 of my diversity classes they seemed to cover just about every race problem in America EXCEPT Native Americans. I only remember one tiny chapter in one book that said anything...
    06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
  • Suzizila
    a beadwork sampler
    by Suzizila
    Has anyone around here ever made a beadwork sampler? I am thinking about doing something like that to try out new designs. This idea is coming from the July/August 1998 issue of PieceWork magazine in which they cover several things like beadwork, quillwork, baskets, quilting, making dolls, and other...
    02-07-2004, 02:11 PM
  • Blackbear
    A Racist Doctrine Ensures Racist Behavior
    by Blackbear
    This Message Is Reprinted Under The Fair Use
    Doctrine Of International Copyright Law:
    _http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html_
    (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html)
    03-28-2006, 04:29 PM
  • Annie Fawn
    If you have young children you should be aware of this >>>>
    by Annie Fawn
    For some reason most doctors do not know this, I found out the hard way. IF your child runs a high fever or is on antibotics for a length of time you should let your childs dentist know immediately! High fevers and antibotics can damage a childs teeth, especially if they still have their baby teeth...
    07-02-2005, 06:43 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X