Pipe stone pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe stone pipe

I hava a ( pipe stone ) pipe that is starting to crack by the hole where you insert the wood shaft. I wonder if I could wrap that area in fresh Sinew and allow it to shrink Down to hold. Or any other ideas. I plan on beading over that area after it is fixed.
    Last edited by yonv238; 11-14-2018, 08:10 PM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rainwoman
    stopping suicide
    by rainwoman
    I am really mad this week. A young man in our community killed himself and if competent treatment that did not pre-judge a person's actions but instead treated everyone with respect was in place I have to wonder if the outcome would have been different. The Native treatment program has all kinds of...
    09-12-2006, 05:45 PM
  • Toolbox
    Pre-Webcast checklist
    by Toolbox
    With Powwow season and the subsequent webcasts coming fast around the corner it might be a good idea to verify that your computer is up to the task of receiving the webcast streams. Below I have come up with a simple checklist of things that you should do to help prevent software related problems that...
    02-02-2011, 01:25 AM
  • LaughingWaterWI
    Are there any plumbers out there..
    by LaughingWaterWI
    Im looking for a bit of advice Cuz....

Ok this sounds insane but I just messed up my garbage disposal it is not turning... I turn it on and it just fills up with water
    should I reset it or
    try to unjam it
    I tryed to unjam it but that did not work so well
    all...
    07-19-2009, 05:31 PM
  • Indigenous97
    Alternative Meds for........
    by Indigenous97
    I have had problems falling a sleep :Sleeping for years now becuase of doing shiftwork so here's what I found out in the Time Life - Medical advisor. It might help you out as well.

Herbal Therapies: :e11:
    Half an hour before bedtime, drink a calming herbal tea made with Chamomile,...
    02-23-2004, 12:20 PM
  • hawkin
    buffalo stomach
    by hawkin
    I'm working on restoring a piece that is a buff stomach
    that has an elaborate quilled top. The piece has been
    attacked by mice and is torn and chewed pretty bad on
    one side. I'm trying to find a replacement stomach that
    is tanned. Then I can attach it to the quilled...
    02-19-2003, 12:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X