Beadwork for Jingle Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadwork for Jingle Dress

I'm slowly piecing together my rig, and I've never done any beadwork... I don't know how. I was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction on where I could learn... or if anyone knows anybody who would be willing to commission some work for me?

Really hoping to have my rig done by next season.

thanks in advance.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CapeCrokerGirl
    Beadwork for jingle dress
    by CapeCrokerGirl
    Boozhoo,
    I am a jingle dancer, and I'm making beadwork for my dress, I'm just wondering what pieces of beadwork I should have, for example, barette, neckdrop, hairties, etc.
    06-30-2013, 03:33 PM
  • rachelg196
    Marriage and the beadwork
    by rachelg196
    A few years my mother bought me a gorgeous buckskin dress. I am/was a jingle dress dancer so I have been saving it. When I started talking about the beadwork on the yoke, she told me I couldn't decorate it elaborately because I wasn't married. She's Lakota and I was wondering if any other tribe thinks...
    02-14-2006, 05:27 PM
  • ogichidag
    Buckskin dress
    by ogichidag
    Hi all!! I stopped dancing some years ago and have just been doing beadwork for others and royalty. I have decided to start dancing again and have started on my own beadwork.
    What I need now is some information on getting a buckskin dress made. Does anyone have any ideas? Who makes good dresses,...
    07-04-2006, 07:35 PM
  • jrdskater540
    New Beadwork!!!!!
    by jrdskater540
    Hey everyone in indian country. I need some beadwork for my outfit i am a grass dancer and have been dancing for about 8 years.i wondering where i can get all the beadwork made. If anyone has any for sale or anyone that wants to make some good money that has a beaded belt side tabs and the drops it...
    04-17-2008, 01:42 PM
  • middle of the sky
    last minute request for beadwork
    by middle of the sky
    lol...i know its short notice..
    anyone think they can make beadwork for a jingle dress dancer....before Christmas? im actually looking for two sets....so if one person made one ..then another person made one....my daughters have their colours and one likes butterflies and purple..and the other...
    11-27-2007, 06:30 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X