Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teeny tiny beads

:Help

Does anyone know where I can get really teeny tiny beads? I've looked online a little but get color descriptions... no pics... :(

I'm looking for size 20-24 amber colored beads and some other antique colors for dolls.

Any leads?

Thanks!!

~Ga
    Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Check out the Prairie Edge, in Rapid City, South Dakota.
    They have a craft store attached to it also. I think its the Sioux trading post. They have a website i don't know exactly what it is right at the moment.
    When I was there a couple months ago, they had some beads there that looked like a bag of sand I think that is what you may be looking for.
    when I find the card I will put the address on here for you.

They also have old italian seed beads also there is a whole floor that has nothing but Italian seed beads. They are a little pricey but again they all look nice.

If you get in touch with them they have catalogs you can request.
    Last edited by warhoop; 12-08-2003, 04:00 PM.
    "Tell me friend, you who dwells in the dark and the deep, How may I venture unafraid, into the dark world of half death"

Comment

thanks

I'll be waiting for the address! Thanks!!

~Ga
      Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

There's a bead store here in LV called Luv R Beads, don't know if they have a website or not and they carry all kinds of beads. My auntie gets her 18's there. I'll check to see if they have web site or toll free # for ya.

Comment

microbeads

www.beadcats.com
          Has 'em done to size 24.

Comment

www.johnbead.com

they have a selection that you probably wouldn't believe and they are very reasonable.
            Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
            Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

saw some antique ones at the shop yesterday,but they only had them in white and gray
              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Dunno about antique beads, maybe you could substitute miyuki delicas?
                www.beadbox.com has an online color catalog...the beads are just a hair larger than 22's.
                just an idea.....
                Oh check around by looking up delicas....the beadbox sells by 5 gram containers...Jane's beads out of tenn. sells by 7 or 10 gram. approx 2000 beads in a 7 gram pkg.
                I love the beadbox purples, but I gotta REALLY need them to pay that much.

Comment

u can go to shipreck beads! it in the U.S.A thats were i got my 11s from and there tinny!:Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X