What beads are the best to bead with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What beads are the best to bead with?

I was just wondering which beads are the best. Alot of beads are really uneven and was wondering which beads were easiest to work with.

size 11 an 13s for delicate work. Go to firemountain site they explain it better than I can.
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Re: What beads are the best to bead with?

Originally posted by Temperance
      I was just wondering which beads are the best. Alot of beads are really uneven and was wondering which beads were easiest to work with.
      If you are doing peyote or brick stitch.. uneven beads suck.. and I would suggest you buy a good czech bead or japanese for that and better yet, delica however those are pricey.

If you are doing applique work or lazy stitch.. it's nice to have those beads uneven.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

This web site might be a help.
        www.beadwrangler.com
        scroll down to inside beads, then scroll down further on that page for more info on bead sizing and types of seed beads.
        This site was a lot of help to me in getting the hang of things...there are lots of links to other beading info too.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X