What have you done for me lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you done for me lately?

that is what my hubby asked me LOL. I've been busy with doing things for other people and this one he just loves so he asked me...well the title says what he asked.. Anyhow... time to start showing off those pieces of work folks!! If you have trouble posting them.. email them to me at [email protected] and I'll fix them up for ya and post them for you if need be!
    Oh and btw...this is not for sale, it will be belonging to a powwows.com member here shortly.

Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

this one is mine!!!

i believe this is the cougar but unfortunately i cant get the pick with the posting. im sure its absolutely beautiful though from the sneek peek pic i got! cant wait to get it!!! you certainly have some talent! thanks a million, cougie
    it takes few words to tell the truth and a lot of them to tell a lie..

Comment

ok trying again
      Attached Files
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Damn nice BlackBear!!!!! Hopefully by Sunday I will finish a few of the things I have going. Most importantly is getting the room in my basement done so I can get the computer out of the living room and so I no longer have to put all my stuff away everytime one of the kids wants to eat at the kitchen table:Chatter
        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X