Have You Noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Noticed?

Have you guys noticed the classifieds above the trading post? The Trading Post is closed down from what I understand and in it's place there is the new classifieds.

Please feel free to post requests for beadwork, or that you do beadwork or other crafts there. It still can be used like the gallery to make comments or ask questions so don't be shy!

Advertise yourself, or reqest something... it's all good!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

I thought there must be some sort of "boycott" of the classifieds going on or something, there's less posts there than there is money in my pocket right now, and trust me, that ain't much!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan_019
      I thought there must be some sort of "boycott" of the classifieds going on or something, there's less posts there than there is money in my pocket right now, and trust me, that ain't much!
      I had'nt heard of any boycott... hmm... well I guess I would'nt huh? LOL... I just thought no one knew what it was or what it was for so I thought I would post about it and let you guys know.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X