Bead stringin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• walela49
    rhinestone alternatives
    by walela49
    Does anybody have any good secrets you use to make beadwork flashy WITHOUT using rhinestones????????

Sequins? Cuts? Bugles?Mirrors? Christmas Lights? juskiddin:Jumping:

Couple years ago at Hobby Lobby I found these super sparkly bugle beads that (I think) shine in the...
    11-10-2003, 04:18 PM
  • Joe's Dad
    To Czech or Miyuki? LOL
    by Joe's Dad
    So I'm trying to figure out some colors for some beadwork and been reading some of the other threads...and I got to thinking...

Do different type beads serve different purposes?

Seems like Czech beads would work well for applique or 2-thread beading.

And it seems...
    03-21-2013, 01:42 PM
  • mutnik
    Beads, beads, beads
    by mutnik
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here, and I could really use some advice about beads. I'm getting ready to start a new dress (northern buckskin), just working out the colors and whatnot. I was looking at an online bead catalog, it's huge and they have stuff listed that I've never used before....
    01-28-2008, 06:21 PM
  • chirapachegurl
    Weird Bead Names
    by chirapachegurl
    I'm pretty sure that many of you haven't came across a tube or a hank of beads that every bead is the exact same shape, that's what i would call the impossible perfect tube/hank of beads. For the odd shaped beads i have names for them, like the flat ones i call them saucers for flying saucers, and...
    09-19-2006, 01:00 PM
  • The Rat
    Are Delica Beads a Good Idea?
    by The Rat
    Long time since I've been able to post anything to Powwows :-)

I'm relatively new to beading, and have decided to fully bead my next fancy feather cape/apron/sidetab/cuff set. I'll be appliqueing [sp?] the entire thing because a.) the design is fairly intricate and b.) two-needle applique...
    10-03-2007, 12:32 PM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X