roach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DancersMom
    Roach Base Help
    by DancersMom
    I would like to make a roach for my son but can't find and instructions to make the Base. I have found the instructions to make the rest but not the base can anyone help?
    08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
  • Tx_grass_dancer
    Skunk hair on roaches?
    by Tx_grass_dancer
    I just saw this on the Matoska web site. They made a roach with a row of skunk hair on the inside. Supposidly it made it look fuller, but the picture was of the inside of the roach so you couldn't tell. It looked pretty good, and I was thinking of trying it.

Just wanted to know if anyone...
    07-08-2003, 12:06 AM
  • Tibiki Kinew
    Porky Roach Hair
    by Tibiki Kinew
    Sorry folks, I didn't know where to post this so here goes, I have a big bag of porky guard hair and know that there are roach makers out there in need of it. SO I want to know who out there needs the guard hairs???
    As well I now again have a massive tote full of quills for those that are looking...
    01-12-2011, 09:50 AM
  • eutrinka
    wich is better? deer hair or porky?
    by eutrinka
    Well i need help agan.

i need to know wich is better porky hair or deer hair.

plz help me....

thanks,
    eutrinka.

10-23-2003, 02:59 PM
  • NativeBoy'sMom
    How to Sew a Porky Roach with Nice Spread
    by NativeBoy'sMom
    What is the technique to get a good spread on a porky roach so that I don't have to use a roach spreader to flatten it?

I've read in several old threads that a spreader shouldn't be used to spread the porky hair because it will break the hair eventually. The same posts said that if the...
    10-07-2011, 01:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X