Silverwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverwork

Hey all....I am on the look out for some new silver guys. I have some stuff that was done custom by crazy crow...the guy did awsome work, but now crazycrow is getting a bit crazy on the custom orders, they are getting to where they don't want to take them. I currently have an order in with Superknaw's, but that poor guy is totally overworked since his son has been off workin. Anyone know anybody else that is good with silver? I am in need of more straight dance silver/brass!!!

And no one set will never be enough!!!!! :D
    We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

silver

You might try Frank Ward. He is out of West Lafayette, IND.
    I will see if I have his address at home. But he is traveling around out there.

Comment

Jim LaQuay out of Ohio does some nice work. Earl Fenner out of Terra Haute does some really nice work. Also Bruce Ceaser out of Oklahoma does really nice stuff. I also know of two guys in New England, Bob Patyk and Art Tate, then in California there is Jerry Smith. Thats all I can think off, there prices are good and there work is great....................TMS
      If I do not know the answer someone else will!!!!
      Also forgive me, this system does not have a spell check so forgive the bad spelling

Comment

Do you have contact info for these guys?
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Yes I have contact information, please PM if you wish to get that contact information
          If I do not know the answer someone else will!!!!
          Also forgive me, this system does not have a spell check so forgive the bad spelling

Comment

I know a person who does ver nice silverwork. He is from the Northwest. His name is George Flett, Spokane Tribe.

Comment

I don't know if this guy does custom work, but you can cruise his website to see. He also does graphics for websites, so look for his silver site as a link on the bottom of the page.

www.samsilverhawk.com
              I am who I am. No more, no less.

Comment

Scott Hugebeck in Ohio is very good. I will try to track down his info. Not sure how much he does anymore, but what he did do was great! His work is signed with a wolf head and C for Conley.
                Frank ward is also very good. Guess you gotta come east, but pretty much EVERYTHING is east of Alaska. Years ago I got a Ceasar piece at the Southern Plains Museum in Anadarko..

Comment

Oh yeah without any decent silversmiths up here, anything thats made east of me is great!!! LOL

PM addresses or alternate contact info so I can start getting something ordered!!! Thanks for all the leads!!!
                  We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, have been doing so much with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.