Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cradleboard Instructions (one style anyway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 7 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• khalua
    moss bag
    by khalua
    I need instructions on how to make a moss bag... please anyone?? I keep getting promised one but four kids later and the fifth on the way I figure i'll do it myself
    08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
  • littleswan
    Starting a new men's northern set
    by littleswan
    Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
    09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
  • powwowbum49
    Hard sole mocs tutorial
    by powwowbum49
    Well, I guess I ought to start this tutorial since I said I would. Folks this is not going to be put up on the board really fast cause I have tons of other projects going at the same time, but I will try not to drag it out forever.

I am going to do this as a general plains style hard...
    08-24-2003, 04:42 AM
  • Mato Winyan
    Crash course in leather selection
    by Mato Winyan
    Wonder if anyone out there would be willing to tell us about selecting the right leather for projects.... moccs...fringe...dresses..etc. and how to know how much to buy for a project. :)

Did I say pretty please? :Angel2
    12-29-2003, 07:51 PM
  • webscouter
    Knife sheath
    by webscouter
    Here are some questions for your fine folks. I was just gifted a beautiful knife, deer antler handle with eagle head carved in the end, most symetrical hand knapped blade you have ever seen.

I am trying to make a sheath for it and am having problems with forming the rawhide inside sheath....
    10-29-2002, 01:57 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X