Attaching Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaching Mirrors

I would like some in help on attaching mirrors on to hair ties and other things. I don't want them to fall off. I will be putting the mirror in the center and beading around the mirror. Any info or suggestions would be great.

The following products have been effective for me.

jewel and glitter glue found at my favorite places... Hobby Lobby or Walmart. Also E6000. Both work very good.

Comment

Glue works for me!!!!

I like to use glue,~ crazy glue and a hot glue gun, that seems to work for me. I also let the glue dry with a book on top to add a bit of weight.
      though no one can go back & make a brand new start, anyone can start from now & make a brand new end!

Comment

e-6000 and let it form a "lip" around the edges if possible, but not too thick.
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the help I am going to work on them soon so they will be done for the Chilliwack pow wow. Looking forward to seening what is new this year and already planning a jingle and another fancy. A person could just keepsewing forever.

Comment

Gorilla glue works very well too, its easy to use on felt and is very hard to come off

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X