Attaching Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• traddancer553
    Aging Bone Hairpipes
    by traddancer553
    I have some artificial bone hairpipe I'm trying to age. I've sanded off the outer coat and have used tea but I can't seem to get it any darker. Does anyone know another way?
    11-04-2007, 07:01 PM
    Softeing Leather For Moccs
    by Guest
    Hello I do have a question, and I sure hope that someone will be able to help me:(

I have some black commerical hide that I would like to use for moccs, both uppers and bottoms. The problem is my size 10 gold tip beading needles seem to break all to often:(( That is why I stoped beading...
    02-07-2003, 05:05 PM
  • Kidgrassdancer16
    Roach pins
    by Kidgrassdancer16
    What does everyone use?
    I'd like to get some dual-roach pins going on, maybe with some streamers in the front, but I have no idea what to use or how to bead them. Anyone have any suggestions?
    ;) thanks
    09-29-2006, 08:10 AM
  • powwowbum49
    Hard sole mocs tutorial
    by powwowbum49
    Well, I guess I ought to start this tutorial since I said I would. Folks this is not going to be put up on the board really fast cause I have tons of other projects going at the same time, but I will try not to drag it out forever.

I am going to do this as a general plains style hard...
    08-24-2003, 03:42 AM
  • jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 04:53 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X