Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grassdancer06
    replied
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Leave a comment:

• Zi-Sunka
    replied
    Gorilla glue works very well too, its easy to use on felt and is very hard to come off

Leave a comment:

• DancersMom
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks for the help I am going to work on them soon so they will be done for the Chilliwack pow wow. Looking forward to seening what is new this year and already planning a jingle and another fancy. A person could just keepsewing forever.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    e-6000 and let it form a "lip" around the edges if possible, but not too thick.

Leave a comment:

• smokinitup
    replied
    Glue works for me!!!!

I like to use glue,~ crazy glue and a hot glue gun, that seems to work for me. I also let the glue dry with a book on top to add a bit of weight.

Leave a comment:

• Tlinkamoe
    replied
    The following products have been effective for me.

jewel and glitter glue found at my favorite places... Hobby Lobby or Walmart. Also E6000. Both work very good.

Leave a comment:

• DancersMom
    started a topic Attaching Mirrors

Attaching Mirrors

I would like some in help on attaching mirrors on to hair ties and other things. I don't want them to fall off. I will be putting the mirror in the center and beading around the mirror. Any info or suggestions would be great.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• traddancer553
    Aging Bone Hairpipes
    by traddancer553
    I have some artificial bone hairpipe I'm trying to age. I've sanded off the outer coat and have used tea but I can't seem to get it any darker. Does anyone know another way?
    11-04-2007, 07:01 PM
    Softeing Leather For Moccs
    by Guest
    Hello I do have a question, and I sure hope that someone will be able to help me:(

I have some black commerical hide that I would like to use for moccs, both uppers and bottoms. The problem is my size 10 gold tip beading needles seem to break all to often:(( That is why I stoped beading...
    02-07-2003, 05:05 PM
  • Kidgrassdancer16
    Roach pins
    by Kidgrassdancer16
    What does everyone use?
    I'd like to get some dual-roach pins going on, maybe with some streamers in the front, but I have no idea what to use or how to bead them. Anyone have any suggestions?
    ;) thanks
    09-29-2006, 08:10 AM
  • powwowbum49
    Hard sole mocs tutorial
    by powwowbum49
    Well, I guess I ought to start this tutorial since I said I would. Folks this is not going to be put up on the board really fast cause I have tons of other projects going at the same time, but I will try not to drag it out forever.

I am going to do this as a general plains style hard...
    08-24-2003, 03:42 AM
  • jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 04:53 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X