Doll Makers forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doll Makers forum

What's the possibilty of a doll makers forum where you can post questions, tips and hints on making dolls, and then have sub-categories of dolls? (like porcelain, ceramic, leather, etc.)
    My tongue got wrapped around my eye teeth, and I couldn't see what I was saying...

I doubt we will see that because we would have far too many forums to keep track of if you started adding them from everything folks work on. It would quickly end up like Ebay where you can't find anything without having to look through everything. You should just start a thread asking about others that make dolls, what kind they make, etc., and go from there.
    PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Ditto what PWBum said...but you can start it here and I can help you keep it up and alive if you would like. BUTTTTT if you are looking for a dollmaker forum..I have seen a few while doing some browsing, but it will mostly be dolls other than the native kind... There is a gal on tuscarora that makes some of the coolest dolls I have seen and turns out that she is a cousin of mine I believe..anyhow here is a link to her page if you are interested.
      http://tuscaroras.com/users/mtpleasant/
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mkhayes
        Student seeking information
        by mkhayes
        Hello there everyone...

I come seeking information on the communication aspects of Pow wow's. My name is Matthew Hayes, I am a journalism student at Canadore College in North Bay, Ont.

Myself and the other members of my group have chosen to showcase pow wow dancing,...
        11-20-2004, 07:41 PM
      • Tibiki Kinew
        Den of Crafters
        by Tibiki Kinew
        To all those of you now looking at this, I have a question, as a collector of sorts of craft materials would it not be nice to have our own gathering so to speak where we can mention what we have and what we are short of, NO not a trading post but a craft bin where we can help each other? I know lots...
        03-11-2009, 06:38 AM
      • powwowbum49
        Silverwork
        by powwowbum49
        Well, as if I don't have enough other projects going right now I have decided to try my hand at silverwork. I have a ton of it that I need for new dance clothes for my family so I figured I should see if I am any good at it. I have been picking up a few tools and am waiting on some sheet metal to arrive...
        06-08-2002, 01:45 AM
      • gubmintcheeze
        N E ideas 4 a cheap wedding?
        by gubmintcheeze
        Inexpensive I mean! I have a whole year (well my lil' online-no-help-planner says like 342 days:) ). All these places are saying that the average cost of a typical wedding is like 19,000...Sheeeyat!!!! I'm thinkin I guess I'm a little not so typical maybe below average money wise. Who's coming up with...
        11-26-2004, 12:57 AM
      • crazywolf
        Native backbiting and rez infighting
        by crazywolf
        Boozhoo niji,

I have been around on the rez now for a couple of weeks, and have met with a couple of my close friends. One thing I have noticed and it really makes me sick, is that one will have nothing to do with the other. I am not naming names here, but the one guy I am staying with...
        06-21-2008, 05:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X