• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulflores
    replied
    drum stick bag

Hi:
    My room mate and I have made a couple using P.V.C. pipe cut a little longer then the sticks and then wraped with Pendelton blanket material the end caps are P.V.C. pipe caps that are covered and then put on with a zipper and a leather/or buck skin strap for a handel. But use what ever the spirit moves you to use,remember the first beater was gifted from the stick peoples as we are told,itwas once a living spirit too.

Leave a comment:

• Campfire 2003
    replied
    Thanks

Thank you guys for helping me I'll Try that way!

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    I folded fabric around a drumstick to see how much I would need, cut it rectangular and with the wrong sides together sewed it up the bottom and side, then made a flap at the open end with velcro and turned it right side out.

Leave a comment:

• andre
    replied
    I made a bag for a chair one time. I used canvas for that, but basically, I just measured the length and added a couple inches, measured around and added a couple inches. I sewed up the side and cut out a circle to fit the bottom, and sewed that on. Flipped it inside out and made a "belt loop" at the top to put in a draw string....

Leave a comment:

• Campfire 2003
    started a topic Help on Drumstick Bag!!

Help on Drumstick Bag!!

I need help on the drumstick bag and what is the best way to make a good Drumstick bag
    give me a hand please and thank you.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X