Places to get good 3-cuts.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to get good 3-cuts.....

Does anybody know where to get good reasonable 3-cuts?
    SHAKE IT!!!!

SO,-If you are talking about the 3cut charlotte beads,look at what MATOSKA or SUPERNAWS has to offer.We have used both and been pleased with the service and product.

Comment

Try www.shipwreckbeads.com. They have some good ones!:)
      :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Hey girl, shipwreck, and crazy crow both have 9-3cuts. The problem is getting different colors. Noc Bay might also have some. Good luck!!;)
        Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

the only 3 cuts that ive ever had that i can remember were from a peice of glass a razor blade and a peice of paper hope this helps out j/k

Comment

tri-cut

Do you have the website addy for them? Others might be interested, like me. My kids like the shine of tri-cuts, but selection is slim at times.
            Thank you
            The trouble with life is there's no background music!!!

Comment

Here's a link to a good selection. I've dealt with these people and I'm very pleased with them.

http://bakerbay.com/ws_catalog.html

On the menu to the left is the link taking you to the cut beads and they have a lot of colors listed. The bead quality is excellent and they're very honest and prompt to deal with. The prices are good, too.
              Last edited by luvzbeadz; 04-18-2005, 09:47 AM.

Comment

What a great site..... prices are good.... thanks for sharing

Comment

wow, talk about an old thread?! hehe yeah I ended up getting them from Baker Bay and Ship Wreck. Talk about gorgeous.... lotsa colorssssss (swoooooooooooooooooooooooooon) they were beautiful! The service is grand. I will definitely be buying from both again. Call them and tell them what you're looking for, they'll do their best to get em for ya.
                  SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X