Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinestone Education

Hello out there in powwow land!

Could you perhaps educate myself, and others on the usage of Rhinestones in beaded regalia?

I have no idea on what to look for, size, type etc! I would love to hear back from you, and also some good CANADIAN RHINESTONE SUPPLIERS SITES would be nice, if there is any

Thanks all!

Anyone

Comment

I just tried to pm you but, something happened and didn't go thru... anyway, I'll re-write it here.
      Go to eBay and look up these sellers: goldnbrat and trimtopia. They both sell the type of rhinestone trim (or banding some call it) that you want for use in your beadwork. It's the GOOD Swarovski rhinestones - the best sparkle !!
      goldnbrat sells the trim set in the clear setting and trimtopia has the black setting. You can ask either of them if they will ship to Canada. Their prices are really good per yard !
      Also, check at fabric stores in the bridal department and here in USA I've seen some rhinestone trim/ banding for sale at Hobby Lobby stores in my area for $8.00 per yd.
      Hope this will help !:)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/purplemartins/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SouthernDrumSinger
        Moccasin Soles
        by SouthernDrumSinger
        Hello fellow dancers,

I'm in the process of making a pair of beaded moccasins and I was hoping to get some feedback about what to use for soles. What is the strongest yet most comfortable material to use? Thanks a lot.

SDS
        07-17-2004, 02:15 PM
      • powwowbum49
        Silverwork
        by powwowbum49
        Well, as if I don't have enough other projects going right now I have decided to try my hand at silverwork. I have a ton of it that I need for new dance clothes for my family so I figured I should see if I am any good at it. I have been picking up a few tools and am waiting on some sheet metal to arrive...
        06-08-2002, 02:45 AM
      • Meow
        Non-natives spectating
        by Meow
        I'm new to the board...I know from searching previous threads that there have been similar threads in the past dealing with non-natives who go and dance at pow-wows. I didn't feel like those threads applied to me because I have no intention to attempt to dance at a powwow because I am non-native and...
        03-26-2007, 12:57 PM
      • Lipan Lady
        Rhinestone questions?????
        by Lipan Lady
        Hi. I would like to trim some beadwork with rhinestones and don't know where to start. I looked in the archives and found some helpful info, but not what I am needing. I know there is some plastic, stretch, and metal banding. Which is better? I also know there is different qualities of rhinestones....
        11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
      • OneidaDreamer
        Fish Keeping-Aqua Scaping-Tanks-Ponds-OH MY!
        by OneidaDreamer
        This is a thread for all of those who love the Fish Hobby! I didn't see any thread like this up on the boards, and if there is, well too bad! Cuz I'm starting a new and improved one then!

So all of you who love your goldfish or have some kick @$$ salt water tank or madly planted tropical...
        06-21-2007, 10:52 AM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X